« All Events
Back to Ice Swap Meet
October 8, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Buy or sell used gear!
Lakeside’s Season Pass Holders, Skate School and Hockey Participants are invited to sell their gently used winter skating gear and skates at a swap event hosted by the Lefrak Center at Lakeside.
- Show up Sunday, October 8th between 10am and 3pm to shop for used gear.
- Gear will only be sold via the ticket system during the swap. Those who did not donate gear can purchase tickets separately during the event. ($5/ticket)
- The best gear goes quick so don’t show up late!
- Drop off your winter skating gear during any of our specified Pre-Event Drop-o Days:
- 09/30 | 11am-3pm – Party Room B 10/6 | 4pm-8pm – Party Room A 10/7 | 11am-3pm – Party Room C
- We will assess your gear and price your items within a 4 tier ticket system (e.g. skates = 3 or 4 tickets, hockey pads = 3 or2 tickets, snow pants = 1 ticket).
- Sellers will be given tickets according to the tier system that can be used to purchase other gently used items or ra e lotteries during the swap. (Please note that sellers will not be refunded money for unused tickets.)